Week 9

Missing Assignments

All missing work is due by this Friday! The semester ends on Friday and whenever you come back from break, you will be switching to a new World Geography class. Check Infinite Campus to make sure you have all of your assignments turned in. If you have anything missing, work on it today.

Extra Credit

Today’s assignment is OPTIONAL. I would advise everybody to do it though because it is worth 30 points Extra Credit. That’s quite a bit. There are 15 questions that are worth 2 points a piece. We’ve covered a few of these questions, but most of them are new material so you are allowed to use the internet. They all have something to do with Geography. You and your partner will work together and only do the assignment once. You will both earn the same score.

You will use the same website you use for Common Assessments to complete this assignment. Click on this link to do the assignment. 

Your username is your first name, your last name, 309     There are no commas and no spaces. For example, my username would be:  jacobosborne309

Yours should look exactly like that except you will insert your first and last name instead of mine.

You must use your official school name. For example, if your name is William, but you go by Will, you must use your proper name William.

If you have 2 last names make sure you use both last names on your log-in. For example: If your name is Jose Reyes-Lopez, you would need to put josereyeslopez309.

Your password is your Mosis #.

Whenever you finish your test press “Submit”. You don’t have to tell me or show me your score. I have access to all of the scores.

The secret word for this assignment is:  extrac

12 Days of Christmas

Today’s video is another video of the guy with the funny and sometimes impressive camera tricks. You can find it at Video (V) Drive>Osborne>Christmas>More Camera Tricks

After You’re Finished

Since we are working on missing assignments today and tomorrow, I posted some Mythbuster episodes in the Christmas folder if you have everything finished. Double check Infinite Campus to make sure you have everything done first.

Your other options for free time are the same as always:

1. Homework from another class
  2. Read a book
  3. Class Links/Google Earth

Make sure you have something to work on or I will find something for you to do.