Week 5

Many of you are still working on step 2, which is creating the storyboard. Finish step 2 and turn it in. To turn it in, you must place it in the correct folder. The folder can be found here:  Students (I) Drive>Osborne>Your Hour>Storyboard

Make sure you only use open source pictures for your assignment or you will lose points. Use the link that I provided in the previous 2 entries.

After you finish step 2, begin working on your poster. You need to turn your storyboard into me first. Instead of poster board, you will use plain, white paper. You can get some from the front of the classroom. Step 3 will likely take you at least 2 class periods if you do it correctly. Remember that you are being graded for neatness on this. To get full points it must be your neatest handwriting writing whenever you draw, label, and color.

I do have 2-3 groups that are a little ahead right now. I don’t want some of my groups to get too far ahead so if you finish step 3 today, here’s what I want you to do:

1. Make sure you have saved your storyboard in the correct folder.

2. If you didn’t finish your Landform Vocabulary PowerPoint last week, finish that now.

3. If you have all the above finished, you may:

-Work on homework from another class

-Read a book

-Visit class links/Google Earth