Week 6

Africa Project

Continue working on the Africa project.

You must select the items you are researching from a list in the directions! You have to select one item from each of the four categories: Landform, Landmark, Person, and Animal. The lists are found on page 2 of the directions.

I know that you will want to create your pictures first, but I don’t want to see you spend so much time on your pictures that you run out of time to find the information that you need. So make sure that you get your research taken care of.

Also, the picture on your title slide can come from the internet. Make sure you link it to my website though. You will create all of the other pictures in paint.

Tutorial Videos

You will also need to watch 2 videos for this assignment.

The videos cover adding links in Google Slides and The Basics of Paint. You can watch them both at Google Classroom.

How to Access Paint

Some of you might start creating your pictures in paint. You will be graded on effort with your pictures. If you quickly throw it together; that’s obvious. You will lose points. If I feel it looks like you put effort into the picture; you will earn your points.

You will also be using Paint for this assignment. You can access Paint by clicking in the search box at the bottom, left-hand side of the screen and type “paint”. The one you need to use will say Paint Desktop App.

Remember, there is a tutorial video that shows you how to use paint. You can watch it at Google Classroom.