Week 7

1. If you didn’t finish your Missouri Review assignment from yesterday, finish that first. 

2. Today is an Early Out Day. I want you to spend some time learning where to identify the states on a map and matching states, capitals, and postal abbreviations. In a couple of weeks you will be tested over these individually (No partners)  so you need to start studying them. I want you to spend time using both links. At no point in time should you be on Google Earth or on any of the games from my class Links. 

Link 1: There’s a large variety of resources at this website. You can start off on the “Beginner” levels and try to work your way up to “Advanced”. They have games that allow you to practice identifying states on a map and they have games that have you match states with capitals.

Link 2: You will want to be a little familiar with a US Map before you visit this link. You have to place the correct state name on the correct state. It has a timer so you can do this multiple times to see if you can beat your previous high score. You may also look around on this website because it has other state, capital, and postal abbreviation games.

Link 3: This website shows you a state on a map and you have to select what the capital is.