Final Week

Missing Assignments

I will announce missing assignments to start class today.

Assignment

Today’s assignment is OPTIONAL. I would highly advise everybody to do it though because it is worth up to 30 points Extra Credit! That’s quite a bit. There are 15 questions that are worth 2 points a piece. We’ve covered a few of these questions, but most of them are new material. They all have something to do with Geography. You may use the internet to help you.

Here is the link to the assignment. You may use the internet to help you.

Your username is your first name, your last name, 306     There are no commas and no spaces. For example, my username would be:  jacobosborne306

Yours should look exactly like that except you will insert your first and last name instead of mine.

You must use your official school name. For example, if your name is William, but you go by Will, you must use your proper name William.

If you have 2 last names make sure you use both last names on your log-in. For example: If your name is Jose Reyes-Lopez, you would need to put josereyeslopez306.

Your password is your Mosis #.

Whenever you finish your test press “Submit”. You don’t have to tell me or show me your score. I have access to all of the scores.

The secret word for this assignment is:  extrac

When Finished

Whenever you have everything finished you may play Cool Math/Nitro Type as long as you are staying busy.